Talk to you next week, maybe!

Talk to you this Saturday, fingers crossed! 

As you all know I enjoy sharing my observations and views on a variety of topics with all of you. You, my readers are very precious to me.

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I was unable to post anything this Saturday. 

I am also sorry for writing the date wrong at the end of  my last post. It should have been the 18th, but even that was not meant to be.

I am hoping I would be signing in my presence on Saturday, the 25th from my own chair & desktop. 

So please keep those three minutes of your time for me.🙏🏼

Comments

  1. Looking forward to having you back Anupama.
    In the meanwhile, relax and enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Patriots for a day

Back with a firmer resolve

A historic connection